Friday, April 17, 2009

Rest at home

Paul is fine this morning (and yesterday) with no fever. He's resting at home.

We have to be prudent as the neutrophils count is still low and he is therefore isolated (with me) in my bedroom (that was a condition for being discharged from hospital). His cousins Andrea and Pierre can only talk to him from the bedroom door (yesterday's photo was a blatant transgression).

Yesterday he had a physics tutorship with Mr.Cadeddu at home.

We had to make a short visit to Chelsea Westminster Hospital for his last dose of antibiotics through the canular which was removed afterwards (what a relief!).

The physio Laura came in late afternoon for a torture session. It is still difficult for Paul to walk. Again it should take 3 to 6 months before he can walk without crutches.

A surprise in the mail today: Paul's school report with congratulations. Bravo Paul!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Paul for your school report!

    I have no doubt that you will always have high grades. I still remember that you like Maths a lot. Am I right?

    Can I tell you that I Love you a lot.

    Nice day and enjoy the weekend.

    Ouma

    ReplyDelete